Home > Detail
Safety rules to be observed when making hot taps on the pipeline
In order to ensure the safety of the pipe opening and closing operation, we must follow the operation rules in practice, and the following rules should be observed:
1. Do a good job of risk analysis: the working environment of the pipeline with pressure sealing is poor, the space is small, the labor intensity is large, the risk factors are high in the operation, the risk is high, and burns, suffocation, poisoning, and other personal and equipment problems may occur. Personnel should analyze the possible risks and consequences according to the medium, pressure, temperature and operating environment of the leakage equipment, and prepare a feasible construction plan.
2. Safety supervision: The safety management department shall conduct strict inspection, analysis and evaluation of the construction plan, and fill in the safety requirements in the “High-risk Operation Industrial Safety Permit”, and agree to implement it.
3. Before the construction, the pipe fittings welded to the pipeline and the valves, tapping machines and other components assembled to the pipeline shall be pressure tested. The experimental pressure shall not exceed the pressure in the pipe during operation.
4. In the operation industry, if the upper equipment between the splints is to be dismantled, the gas pressure in the passenger chamber should be drained first.
5. Before the splint is opened, the pressure on both sides of the ram should be balanced.
6. Before unblocking the plug, the pressure on both sides of the plug should be balanced.
7. After the pipe opening and closing operation, it should be recognized that there is no leakage of the pipe fittings, and the pipe fittings and pipes are insulated and anticorrosive, and the grade of the anti-corrosion layer should not be lower than the grade of the original pipe anti-corrosion layer.